Microsoft Office 2019, known as Office 2019, Code Cornflakes, is the latest version in the Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint… to meet the requirements of text editing, spreadsheet processing. , create presentations by office users.
Office 2019 includes a bunch of enhancements and new features that focus on better collaboration, artificial intelligence, and enhanced security.
PowerPoint 2019 gets new features to make your presentations really pop and new inking features across all the Windows apps in Windows further bolster Microsoft’s commitment to using tablets and well traditional computers The new features include a roaming pencil case, better pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects that allow you to naturally create documents.
Excel 2019 gets new data analysis tools, such as new formulas and charts, as well as improvements to PowerPivot.
Word 2019 and Outlook 2019 get a new Focus Mode to block out distractions and the new Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way. IT administrators also get new features to help them with deployment.
New Features of Microsoft Office 2019
- Dark theme
- Speech feature
- Learning tools
- Accessibility improvements
- Improved inking functionality
- Funnel charts, 2D maps, and timelines* New Excel functions and connectors
- PowerQuery and PowerPivot enhancements
- Ability to publish Excel to PowerBI
- Zoom capabilities for ordering of slides within presentations
- Morph transition feature
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups
- Focused inbox
- Travel and delivery summary cards
- ATP in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive for Business
- Office Enterprise Protection
- Office 365 Message Encryption
- Add sensitivity label in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download for Windows 10
While installing an office application and get an alert with a message: “Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error(s): This product requires Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or higher, with ASP .NET v4.0 in the list of IIS Web Server Extensions. Correct the issue(s) listed above and re-run the setup.” Please follow the below article to get a solution.