WinRAR is a powerful file compression and decompression software with many advanced features. WinRAR supports the most popular compression formats including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip, with very fast speed.
Unlike regular file decompression software, WinRAR is also able to check, recover and repair corrupted files during compression and decompression. In addition, this file compression program gives users two options: WinRAR 32 bit and WinRAR 64 bit.
WinRAR has the ability to replace all other compression tools, supports almost all compression formats, including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip. Besides extracting, WinRAR also integrates the archive feature with just a single click. You can back up files, scan archived files, and even scan viruses for those files before extracting them.
Main features of WinRAR
- High compression ratio on executable files, large files, etc.
- The unlimited number of files stored.
- Support RAR and ZIP, can extract CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, bz2, JAR, ISO, 7z, Z.
- Supports NTFS file security and data stream.
- WinRAR provides an interactive graphical interface and a command-line interface.
- Improve compression ratio up to 10% -50% compared to other methods, especially with smaller file sizes.
- WinRAR provides a number of other features, such as setting a password, adding archives, and comments. Even corrupted files can be repaired.
- And many other features.