Google Drive is an online data storage and editing service with 15 GB of free storage that allows users to store various types of data such as text, video, audio, PDF, etc. on the cloud platform. Google Drive with advanced Google Docs and Google+ support makes it easy to access and edit documents anywhere or share work with friends.
Initially, when you sign up for a Google Drive account, Google provides for users 15GB of free storage for 3 apps: Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+ Photos. This size isn’t really great, but it’s enough for ordinary users, especially the image size in the Google+ Photos section only counts for photos larger than 2048×2048 pixels, smaller ones of this size Google gives free hosting.
If users need additional storage space, they will have to pay monthly. In particular, if you want to have 100GB, you will have to pay 4.99 USD / month, 200GB is 9.99 USD, 400GB is 19.99 USD, and many packages with capacities of 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 8TB, and other 16TB.
The main feature of Google Drive
- Create and collaborate: In Google Drive, you can create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations instantly. Work with the same document at the same time and see changes as they appear.
- Works better with products you use every day
- Gmail: No more sending large email attachments. Send the link from Google Drive to Gmail and everyone will have the same file, same version in a completely automated way.
- Google+ : Your photos in Google Drive will instantly appear in Google+, so you’ll never have to make many clicks when sharing with your circles.
- Powerful search: Google Drive helps you access your files faster. Search by keyword for content and filter by file type, owner, and more. Google Drive can also identify objects in images and text in scanned documents.
- View all the content: Open more than 30 file types directly in your browser, including HD, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop videos, even if the program isn’t installed on your computer.
- Google Drive with your favorite apps: Create, open, and share files from many different apps directly on Google Drive.
- Share the way you want: You can share files or folders with anyone and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on your content.
- Start the discussion: Create and reply to comments for feedback and make your files more collaborative.
- Tracks all the changes: Google Drive tracks all the changes you make – so when you press the Save button, the new revision is saved. You can automatically review the revision within 30 days or save the revision forever.