Adobe Reader is the best free PDF reading software available. Adobe Reader helps users view PDF files, print PDF files, and annotate PDF documents… Adobe Reader is the only PDF viewer capable of opening and interacting with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Adobe Reader includes new reading options, advanced support that allows you to quickly work with PDFs, and many other new features for greater security and stability when using PDF files.
Main features of PDF Adobe Reader
- Read pdf files in reading mode, full-screen mode, etc.
- A commenting feature is available with Acrobat Reader.
- You can use pdf forms in files. The forms even can include sign options before sending them.
- The e-signature function is also available.
- The Adobe reader reads all Flash animations or even 3D CAD work in pdf that other pdf readers may not be able to read.
New features of Adobe Reader 11
- Create or export PDF files to Word and Excel online.
- Supports OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with a new touch mode optimized for tablets.
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices.
- Provide full commenting features including insert text, seals, attachments, audio recordings as well as draw lines, arrow keys, shapes, and captions.
Adobe Reader is one of the best PDF readers available today and supported on both computers and mobile devices. With a friendly interface, easy to use, it is suitable for the newbies of this software.
- Read any PDF file.
- You can take notes to PDF files easily.
- Compatible with many different operating systems.
- Free software.
- Slow loading speed of the file.
- Takes up a lot of system resources.
Adobe Reader 11 Free Download for Windows
- Processor: 1.3 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended).
- Hard drive space: 320 MB.
- Screen resolution: 1024×768.
- Browser: Internet Explorer; Firefox; Chrome.
- Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update is required.
Adobe Reader 11.0.23 Download